Amazon Images "Lost"

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
jbelkin

Amazon Images "Lost"

Post by jbelkin »

Anyone else running into this issue? It seems to be mostly Amazon art directly "found" through search+ the image appears there but a few minutes later, all I get is the question mark. If I grab the amazon pic and then drag or copy it into the art area, it seems to "stick." It also happens if I sometimes paste in art from elsewhere directly - it seems find but if I navigate away - it disappears require a second try. There's no consistency - maybe 20% are "lost" that require a second try. I just Dl the latest DVDpedia so it's not that ... anyone else? THanks.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Amazon Images "Lost"

Post by Conor »

I am a bit confused about the question mark? We on't display a question mark if there is no cover, are you adding covers to the entries as links or are you using the cover image view in the add panel? If it's the add panel remember to hit the ok button and not close the window with esc or the red button as that will not save the changes.
jbelkin

Re: Amazon Images "Lost"

Post by jbelkin »

I either drag the Amazon image off to my desktop (if it requires resizing) or I select COPY IMAGE from my popup menu and then select paste. Then afterwards, I select ADD and it shows up fine in DVDpedia but then often, sometimes minutes later or sometimes the next time I access my DB, it changes to a blue question mark? The latest version of DVDpedia is much better - the last version would lose maybe 20% of files - the latest only drops a couple of out of hundred but still odd and annoying. Thanks.