Can't play VIDEO_TS files from DVDPedia?

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
speters
Contributor
Contributor

Can't play VIDEO_TS files from DVDPedia?

Post by speters »

I have added all of my dvd backups to DVDPedia and created the links for each title. When I go into full screen mode the play button is grayed out. I have also tried to press the play button in the tool bar and nothing happens. I can get them to play fine if I use the DVDPedia plugin in Front Row. Any ideas?
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Can't play VIDEO_TS files from DVDPedia?

Post by Conor »

Please email us a few entries so we can look at them. To do so drag them from the table view in DVDpedia to the Finder, this will create a file you can send us. Also let us know the path of the actual VIDEO_TS folder on your computer for that entry. With this information we can try the same setup here.
speters
Contributor
Contributor

Post by speters »

I sent the files to support yesterday. Please let me know if you all have received them?
Thanks,
Steve
Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

Yes, we got the files, thanks. What's happening is that DVDpedia doesn't look inside the folder you linked, you have to actually go one step further and link the VIDEO_TS folder inside the 'AEONFLUX' folder (for example) so that DVDpedia recognizes it as a movie to play.