Feelin the love for Pedias

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
Clef
Inductee
Inductee

Feelin the love for Pedias

Post by Clef »

As a new customer, I just wanted to say how much I am enjoying and appreciating the Pedias!

I was a long time user of Delicious Library, and frankly really disappointed with DL2 (especially after such a long wait). Sure...things explode like confetti - but I really don't want or need that in my library tools. I just want them to be flexible, reliable, and intuitive. Bruji's offerings do exactly that, and with a heck of a lot better performance too than Delicious Library.

With Delicious Library, the iTunes art seemed to load every time I would go to that page - and slow as molasses. Their manual is not up to date, nor does it include any clues as to how one might organize the library structure (for example, hiding or showing categories). The "smart shelves" are not very smart, and limit your options for creating custom groupings. Did I mention that DL2 is slow? There was no way to put my library on my iPod Touch, or any response from the company when emailed about the future availability of that feature. They have no forums for discussion. I guess they just don't care that much about their users - and this user is gone for good.

I'm one of those folks who acts as a bit of an evangelist for the products I like. My company, family, and friends have all been moving over to Macs in the last couple years on my advice - and they also listen when I suggest software. Bruji's Pedia offerings will certainly be on my suggested software shortlist due to the following:

- Intuitive interface in keeping with iLife apps paradigm
- Very flexible
- Awesome free PocketPedia app for Touch/iPhone (thanks Bruji!!!!)
- Snappy performance
- Great support and user forums

Thanks again Bruji for the great products, and keep up the good work!
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Feelin the love for Pedias

Post by Conor »

Welcome to the Pedias. In a way the comparison between the Pedias and Delicious Library parallels much of the Apple and Microsoft story. They are bigger and have more advertisement, but we have the better product. With new customers coming from word of mouth it means we have friendly and caring customers that are as excited about our product as we are (although really all Mac users are friendly). Pocketpedia has been a great success and it's only a 1.0 product, we are thrilled with all the feedback we have received. Glad to have you as a user.