DVDpedia & box dvd info

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
stirfry2112
Inductee
Inductee

DVDpedia & box dvd info

Post by stirfry2112 »

Just got dvdpedia and am loving it! The best mac software solution for HTPC use, but I have run into a small snag... How are others getting the proper information on tv series dvds?
From what I understand, TV Rage and IMDB only give detailed information on individual episodes. So where can I go to get details on my DVD boxes (like the correct list of writers and directors for all the episodes on Futurama volume 1 DVD set or Firefly the complete series for example?) What does everyone else do when they don't import each episode individually?
Gospel

Re: DVDpedia & box dvd info

Post by Gospel »

Here is where I get some info on TV series DVDs. On Amazon.ca, the full product description usually includes the full DVD menu structures of all of the DVDs in boxed sets. Usually, the menu structure includes episode names. From this info it is easier to find out which episodes are on which DVD without having to plop in each DVD.

BTW, I just bought DVDpedia, CDpedia, and Bookpedia. I've already installed Pocketpedia on my iPhone. Now the fun starts!

Enjoy life,
Steven
Nanook
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Re: DVDpedia & box dvd info

Post by Nanook »

This feature is hopefully coming soon:
http://www.bruji.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2960