Delete entry from list -> library?

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
thowi
Contributor
Contributor

Delete entry from list -> library?

Post by thowi »

Hi,

am I able to delete an entry in one of my lists in a way so that DVDPedia also kills the Library entry?
Actually I am always moving to the lib for deleting an entry... thats quite awkward.
Would be great to have an option cmd+delete to delete the library entry as well. Is that possible?

greets
thowi
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Delete entry from list -> library?

Post by Conor »

Hi,

Leave the command key out, it's option-delete, like iTunes.
thowi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by thowi »

What do you mean with "option-delete"? I'm sorry I don't know the way in iTunes either Image
I'm Mac user just for a few weeks now Image

greets
thowi
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

If you are in a collection that is not your library collection and you want to remove and entry from all collections hold down the option key and press delete. The option key used to be labeled option, but is now "alt" or "⌥" (next to the command key, both of them). That was my mistake Apple removed option from the keyboard recently but my mind still thinks of it as the option key and not alternative key (although that is a better fitting name for the job it has been doing all these years).
thowi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by thowi »

Great, thank you!
sjk
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by sjk »

thowi wrote:What do you mean with "option-delete"? I'm sorry I don't know the way in iTunes either
Keyboard Shortcuts under the iTunes Help menu might be helpful to you. And a Google search for "OS X" "Keyboard Shortcuts". :)