Is there any way to Export or Backup Pocketpedia?

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
moviecouple1995
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Is there any way to Export or Backup Pocketpedia?

Post by moviecouple1995 »

Since I only have a PC and my iPhone with Pocketpedia... I don't want to loose all the hours I have put into my lists. Is there anyway to Backup/Restore or export the data so I am not screwed in the event of a crash?
Nora
Site Admin

Re: Is there any way to Export or Backup Pocketpedia?

Post by Nora »

The Pocketpedia data is automatically included in the iTunes backup that's done when you connect your iPhone so doing a 'Restore from Backup' would also restore your Pocketpedia data.
I know that there is an application called mdhelper from Erica Sadun that lets you do an external backup of your iPhone data but this is only available for the Mac. I could imagine that there are similar programs available for Windows though.
moviecouple1995
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Post by moviecouple1995 »

So It backs up all the data when I sync with iTunes. I could then do a restore (if needed) and have all my info back on my iPhone and it includes all the data and cover art? Sound right?
Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

That's it, yes. So just make sure you backup with iTunes frequently and you should be all set.