More Full Screen Options - When?

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
Blue
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

More Full Screen Options - When?

Post by Blue »

I love using DVDPedia now that I have an HDTV but when will we get more full screen options?
Nora
Site Admin

Re: More Full Screen Options - When?

Post by Nora »

Could you give us some more details about the specific options you're looking for? Thanks.
sjk
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by sjk »

Maybe Blue just wants options… any options. :D

Seriously, I'm sure Blue has some specific suggestions. I was only trying to share the humor of imagining it not mattering (to anyone) which options are added, in a general "I need options but have no idea what they should be" kind of way.
Blue
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Post by Blue »

Thank you for the reply :)

I was thinking, hoping for Cover View and Cover Flow. Would be great if in Cover View, when clicking on a movie it will open a some what transparent window with the Summary but with the movies in the background kind of dimmed out.

I have over 500 movies in DVDPedia linked to each dvdmedia file on an external drive, hooked up to a mini, hooked up to an HDTV and the current full screen mode is very slow when browsing large collections.

Thanks for reading!
Blue
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Post by Blue »

Any update on this?
Blue
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Post by Blue »

Hey Nora, or Conor, any update? Been a few months since I made this post.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

I haven't gotten to the full screen yet. I want to first update the regular cover flow and improve it, before trying to port it to the full screen. To be honest, I am waiting on this improvement as it becomes easier the moment that the program becomes Leopard only. When that will be I can't say, as I myself can't pinpoint it accurately and if I hazard an estimation it creates expectations (and Great Expectations proves that is not always good).