Search all Amazons with Advanced Info

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
javicom
Inductee
Inductee

Search all Amazons with Advanced Info

Post by javicom »

I have about 500 CD's that I imported from another application. The import includes the ASIN.

I import about 100 new CD's every day. When I import them, I re-apply the Advanced Info to each group, however, to make sure I capture as much info, I select each Amazon country one at a time, starting with JP and ending with US.

Is there a way to apply Advanced Info for all Amazons at one time? When I add a CD manually, to CDPedia, the program does step through each Amazon country databases. Would like the program to do this when I import CD's.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Search all Amazons with Advanced Info

Post by Conor »

There is no way to chain the "advance info" for several search sites at once. Thank you for the suggestion. You could differ the advance info until later so that you can use the select all command and do the advance info five time (each Amazon) for a large number of CDs. Although with the ASIN, the advance info will only match a single Amazon site as the CD ASINs are not cross compatible per Amazons (only books as the ASIN is also the ISBN).