Anyone have pocketpedia2.app they can e-mail me?

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
mthegrk
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone have pocketpedia2.app they can e-mail me?

Post by mthegrk »

I removed pocketpedia2 from my ipod thinking I would be able to download it from the iTunes App store, and to my surprise I found it is no longer available. Does anyone have a saved copy of the app they can e-mail to me?
kbarnes70
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Re: Anyone have pocketpedia2.app they can e-mail me?

Post by kbarnes70 »

mthegrk wrote:I removed pocketpedia2 from my ipod thinking I would be able to download it from the iTunes App store, and to my surprise I found it is no longer available. Does anyone have a saved copy of the app they can e-mail to me?
If you've synched via iTunes at some time, you may have a copy already in your Applications section of iTunes. Just select it and it will reinstall at the next synch. Deleting an app from your iPhone/iTouch doesn't delete it from iTunes - it just unmarks it so it isn;t reinstalled next time you synch.

Kind regards,

Keith
mthegrk
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mthegrk »

Unfortunately I had not sync'd my appliations to iTunes, and i don't have a recent backup. I figured someone may have in their iTunes and can help me out by copying it to their desktop and sending it to me -- i feel like such an idiot and didn't realize how much i used the app until now.
sjk
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by sjk »

mthegrk wrote:I figured someone may have in their iTunes and can help me out by copying it to their desktop and sending it to me
Have you checked with Bruji if it's okay to do that?
mthegrk
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mthegrk »

I may have jumped the gun here. I am finding out that even if I get the app from someone, i wont be able to use it. I was under the impression that since the app was free in iTunes, i could simply add it to my library and sync with my device. However, just like everything else you get from another account, i'd have to authorize my machine to use the application from the sender.

A little depressing :( , so i'll go crouch in a corner and wait to see what alternatives Bruji will come up with in the mobile space.
sjk
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by sjk »

Thanks for the reminder that even free apps require authorization.