Locations Field

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
corowakid
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Locations Field

Post by corowakid »

My location ID field for each book won't show the latest Collection name I compiled. I can also see typos etc that suggests I need to do some maintenance on the database. I've searched the online help entries, and also here, but can't seem to see how I can add/delete/modify entries that currently show in the Locations field. Can anyone help me to understand how to do it please? TIA for any advice.
Nora
Site Admin

Re: Locations Field

Post by Nora »

To edit the autofill information for a field, go into the Preferences/Autofill, choose the field you want to edit (i.e. Location) and then change the data that appears in the window.
corowakid
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Re: Locations Field

Post by corowakid »

Thanks Nora - since its been a year or more since I asked for help, you can sense I'm not having problems, but when I do I know you guys will help. Promise I will search more thoroughly from now on. BTW, your program is now managing my wife's extensive book collection, 2800 titles in 12 locations. Even she will will admit she'd be lost without Bookpedia - saves her the usual hour of searching for a book "that I know is somewhere" !