CDPedia Printing Questions

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
Feynman
Contributor
Contributor

CDPedia Printing Questions

Post by Feynman »

I am looking at programs where I am able to import my iTunes collection and print off a list of my collection. I realize CDPedia can do this but what I am looking for is a program that can display the album cover on the left, the band name and then the album name. In that order, all in alphabetical order by band name.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: CDPedia Printing Questions

Post by Conor »

The print template "list thick" is similar to what your describing. With a little HTML knowledge you could make your own template based on that version that has the exact information and layout you desire. There is information about customizing templates in our included help file. The order of the entries will be set by the current order that you have items in CDpedia. To sort by band name click on the artist column. You might want to have also clicked the album column before that, so that where you have several albums by the same band they would then be sub-sorted by album name.