can't sync between DVDpedia and pocketpedia - iphone 4

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
kicks92

can't sync between DVDpedia and pocketpedia - iphone 4

Post by kicks92 »

Since I updated my IP 4 yesterday, I can no longer sync the 2. Worked fine before.
Hope an update will be coming soon.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: can't sync between DVDpedia and pocketpedia - iphone 4

Post by Conor »

Try turning off Bluetooth off on your iPhone and making sure that IPv6 on your Mac in Airport under Networks in System Preference is set to "Automatic" and not off.
revox1
Contributor
Contributor

Post by revox1 »

I have the same problem with my iPhone 3GS and iOS 4.0.1, when I start the sync it says "Requesting collections" and after a while it says "Please be sure to have version 4.5.4 or higher on your Mac" I have version 4.6.1 installed.
I guess this must have something to do with iOS 4.0.1 it worked fine with iOS 4.0 and yes bluetooth is off and IPv6 is set to Automatic.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Please try a dedicated connection by creating a new network under your Mac's airport menu and connecting the iPhone to the new WiFi. This would eliminate any network issues.
revox1
Contributor
Contributor

Post by revox1 »

Conor wrote:Please try a dedicated connection by creating a new network under your Mac's airport menu and connecting the iPhone to the new WiFi. This would eliminate any network issues.
I almost forgot about this issue, but then today I tried again and now it works! I didn't do anything, not creating a new network or anything else. Only thing was that I did a restart of my Mac today (it has been on for four weeks without a restart).