Bookpedia Wishlist

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
stk_kreations

Bookpedia Wishlist

Post by stk_kreations »

I want to create a New Wish List Collection for my girlfriend so that our books are separate. Under File > New Special Collection there is an option of Wish List Collection but it is grayed out...? Can anyone help me out here? It is very frustrating seeing and knowing it's there but having no way to access it.

Thanks in advance!
Nora
Site Admin

Re: Bookpedia Wishlist

Post by Nora »

You can only have one main Wish List (with the yellow star) in your database. The menu command for the special collections is there for users who delete their Wish List or Borrowed Collection and then decide at a later point to re-create those collections. To create a wish list for your girlfriend you can use a regular collection (File menu > New collection) and then make it library independent so that the entries don't appear in the main library collection. (File menu > Exclude collection from Library).
stk_kreations

Post by stk_kreations »

Oh okay, well that kinda stinks. Is there anyway to change the icon next to the library collection? Instead of it being the same blue books icon as the other collections?...some way to differentiate it from the regular 'owned' collections?
Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

When a collection is excluded from the library the source icon changes to a grey library.