I'm having trouble removing the "Mixed By" column

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
oksokol

I'm having trouble removing the "Mixed By" column

Post by oksokol »

I work at a college radio station that recently started using CDpedia to keep our music organized, and it's been great so far. However, I've stumbled onto a weird problem - in the CD list view, I went into the View -> Columns menu and unchecked most of the columns for that display. Right now, the only columns I have showing are Title, Artist, Label, Genre, Location, Release, and "Mixed By". The thing is, I do not want to see the Mixed By column... but it's not in the list under View -> Columns, so I can't check/uncheck that column to decide if it shows up or not. I can't figure out how to make it go away!

I don't know if this is a bug or if I'm just looking in the wrong place... does anybody have an idea for what I could do to fix this?
Alex
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Re: I'm having trouble removing the "Mixed By" column

Post by Alex »

Mixed by can be found in 2 places:

1. Preferences window-> Fields Tab

2. If you right-click on any of the column names in the table view you will get a list of column names, Mixed By should be there. If it is not, then click on the Mixed By column and right-click on its name, then choose Remove Column.
oksokol

Re: I'm having trouble removing the "Mixed By" column

Post by oksokol »

Awesome, thanks for the help!