IMDb info link

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
judocama
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

IMDb info link

Post by judocama »

I am fan filmaffinity script to fill info films, but I want also put the link to imdb into the field IMDb.

How can to get this info for all my movies instead to put one to one?

Thanks in advance.
Nora
Site Admin

Re: IMDb info link

Post by Nora »

The IMDb field is for the "IMDb Number" (that's what gets filled in automatically when you download the information from IMDb). If you want to use it for something else, you have to change it manually.
judocama
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by judocama »

I will like to have two links one for my prefered script (filmaffinity) and another for imdb.
But I don`t want to put one to one now because I have a lot of films.

Any sugestion?
Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

You can only add one URL at a time to the URL field at this point.
judocama
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by judocama »

Thanks.
judocama
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by judocama »

Estoy actualizando mi base de datos y poniendo el número de película de IMDb, para ello señalo la película y pulsando MAY + CMD + I, consigo que me lo ponga.

Hay alguna forma para que me haga esta operación automaticamente para toda mi colleción?

Gracias por todo.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Con una selección puedes usar el menú de "Película -> Actualizar de ... IMDB". Le pondrá el numero de IMDb mas datos extra que te falten de la película. Lo mismo se puede hacer desde la venta de editar con el botón de engranaje al fondo a la derecha de la ventana. El comando de teclado seria command - control - [posición de IMDb en la lista]. Es decir si IMDb esta de segundo "command- control - 2". La ventajas del engranaje es que si hay muchos resultados se puedes escoger otro, pero casi todo los casos el plugin de IMDb es inteligente y sabe la película correcta.