Upgrade charges by Bruji makes a lie of their word

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
Iansc007
Inductee
Inductee

Upgrade charges by Bruji makes a lie of their word

Post by Iansc007 »

Why am I being charged for upgrades? When I bought a licence for the Pedia applications I was told ALL upgrades would be free for the life of these products? Why have you broken your word and without warning? Why should customers not switch our loyalty to a company like Koingo who have made the same offer to customers and have not broken their word?
Nora
Site Admin

Re: Upgrade charges by Bruji makes a lie of their word

Post by Nora »

I'm sorry to hear you're upset about the upgrade but a) this is not a mandatory upgrade, you're welcome to remain with version 4.6.8 for as long as you like and b) we do not say anywhere that our upgrades are free for life. If anyone from Bruji has told you differently please send me that email or if you saw this on our website, please let me know the URL.

Our updates are usually free but we have charged for an update in the past (version 3) and chances are we'll do so again in the future for a major update. (We average about 5 years and 56 free updates between paid versions.)