Mobiola Webcam for iPhone with Bookpedia

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
ishmael
Inductee
Inductee

Mobiola Webcam for iPhone with Bookpedia

Post by ishmael »

I'd love to come over to Bruji wholeheartedly (from DL2) but for one big problem. I haven't figured out how to have Bookpedia recognize my Mobiola WebCamera for iPhone, which I've been using happily with DL2 and other apps for some time. The remote scanning is so handy -- in fact it's essential. Bookpedia's search by LC and university libraries are so useful for an academic researcher, but so is the mobile camera that I'm already using.
I'm ctrl-clicking on iSight in the search box but not getting anything. I've tried restarting everything including the computer (mac 2.2 ghz Intel Core 2 Duo running OSX 10.6.8 ), but no luck yet. Hope you have some advice!

CD
Nora
Site Admin

Re: Mobiola Webcam for iPhone with Bookpedia

Post by Nora »

Sorry we didn't reply to your post earlier. We've looked at integrating the Mobiola webcam with the Pedia programs but so far haven't had any luck unfortunately. We'll keep at it though and hopefully will have better news in the future.
jbrown23
Inductee
Inductee

Post by jbrown23 »

Nora wrote:Sorry we didn't reply to your post earlier. We've looked at integrating the Mobiola webcam with the Pedia programs but so far haven't had any luck unfortunately. We'll keep at it though and hopefully will have better news in the future.
Any time frame on when you might have it integrated? Would also be great to be able to use it over a Voip or sip connection.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff
Last edited by jbrown23 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

Sorry, I can't give you a time frame.