Searching Books in a collection (out of Doghjouse)

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
mikloska1

Searching Books in a collection (out of Doghjouse)

Post by mikloska1 »

I just bought Pocketpedia 3 and upgraded in my computer bookpedia.
I have the feeling, I spent money for nothing. On my iPad I can't search books in my collections. I don't want to search in Doghouse.
I am using this soft to quickly search in my bibliothek. Is there a way to delete or ignore Doghouse ?
Nora
Site Admin

Re: Searching Books in a collection (out of Doghjouse)

Post by Nora »

The search field to search inside your collection is at the top of the collection listing on the left hand side when you hold the iPad horizontally. If you don't see it, double-tap the top of the collection (where it says "Library" for example) or drag the collection down a little to reveal the search field.
mikloska1

Post by mikloska1 »

Thank you. Too simple. Like the stolen letter.
Regards
Nicolas
rstreit
Inductee
Inductee

Post by rstreit »

Hi Nora, I can't seem to find this alternative search for the collection in the horizontal position. I'd also like to use a simple search of my collection by keyword without needing to be on the internet (for example, when I'm in a bookstore and quickly need to know if I've already purchased a book). I only see the Doghouse search option. I'm running at the latest version Pocketpedia on a 1st generation iPad and the latest update of Bookpedia on my Macbook.
Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

The search field for your collection search is at the top of the Collections listing. If you don't see it right away, pull the collections listing down a bit and it'll appear at the top.

(iPhone UI on the left, iPad on the right.)