Pedias 5.1.2 App-Store

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
Bobo
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Pedias 5.1.2 App-Store

Post by Bobo »

Hi!
When will the update come via Apple App-Store?
Can I also use the update from your website?

Thx 4 info,
Peter.

German:
Hi!
Könnt Ihr sagen wann das aktuelle Update im App-Store zur Verfügung steht? Wird es das dort überhaupt geben?
Grundsätzlich: Kann ich das Update auch bei Euch runterladen und installieren? - Mir wäre das fast lieber.

Danke für Infos,
Peter.
Nora
Site Admin

Re: Pedias 5.1.2 App-Store

Post by Nora »

We've asked for an expedited review from Apple and were granted one for all but DVDpedia. So we've written to them again asking for DVDpedia to be included as well since that is the program most users are likely waiting for. Hopefully that'll be granted soon so we can get 5.1.2 out in the App Store as well. Sorry for the delay.
Bobo
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Post by Bobo »

Hi Nora,
thank you for the answer.
I own DVDPedia and CDPedia. For both is no update aailible in the App-Store.
Can I also use the app from a download of my own or is there a problem with the registration?

Peter.
Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

The updates aren't available in the App Store yet since we're waiting for Apple's reply on our expedited review request. You can download the regular version from our website in the meantime if you want to get the new version running, it will honor your receipt from the App Store for the registration. (You must have run the App Store version at least once in the past for this to work.)
Bobo
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Post by Bobo »

Thank you!
All worked fine...

Have a nice weekend,
Peter