IOS 7

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
SteveFitz
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

IOS 7

Post by SteveFitz »

Hi All

Very new, timid user here. Thanks to Conor and Nora for helping me set up CDpedia and Pocketpedia and patiently answering my naive questions. Love both programmes and the way they work. A very basic question, please as I can't seem to find the definitive answer. Is Pocketpedia OK to run on IOS7? I'd rather hold off upgrading to retain the usefulness of my CD database if an update is required before jumping to IOS7. I know people have had issues (now solved) with beta versions. Frankly - I wouldn't know what a beta version was.

Cheers

Steve
Conor
Top Dog

Re: IOS 7

Post by Conor »

Hi Steve,

Pocketpedia is useable with iOS 7, it had a few display bugs (mainly with the syncing pie chart that lets you know how much longer the sync will run). As you read we already have a beta that address the issue and that should be out as soon as it's approved by Apple, in a week or two. I am sure other users upgrading to iOS 7 will be able to let you know about their experience with the final release of iOS 7 and Pocketpedia.
adamhh
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Re: IOS 7

Post by adamhh »

Working fine for me so far, sync wheel aside. Searching is swift as always.