Pocketpedia get stuck synchronizing...

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
SaberCats2K
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Pocketpedia get stuck synchronizing...

Post by SaberCats2K »

DVDpedia 5.1.10 (Mac OS X 10.9 / macmini6,2) and Pocketpedia 3.1.3 (iOS 7.0.3 / iPhone 5s 64GB)

Pocketpedia appears to get stuck while "Synchronizing... Cover: 11 of 410" with DVDpedia. I have tried holding down the Option key when press the Sync button and I have deleted and reinstalled Pocketpedia, but it still gets stuck in the same place, 11 of 410.

Any ideas...?
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Pocketpedia get stuck synchronizing...

Post by Conor »

Sounds like a particular cover file that is causing an issue. I have added logging to the beta of which cover it's trying to send. Download it try the sync and then view your console log. You can access the console log via the application 'Console', located inside your Applications/Utilities. The newer messages are towards the end of the log. The last message should be the offending cover. Remove it from the "Covers" folder and try again. If it works, could you please email me the cover file so that I can add a work around instead of freezing.