Merry Christmas and Help Support Bruji and Doghouse

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
FineWine
Site Admin

Merry Christmas and Help Support Bruji and Doghouse

Post by FineWine »

Merry Christmas to all at Bruji.

Thank you for a great year of innovative Pedia's and the debut of the fabulous Doghouse repository.

How you survive as a company and maintain a living income for you all is a mystery considering the great prices you charge for your products.

I would like to suggest that Bruji facilitate a PayPal method for the contribution of 'Donations' to Bruji.

Setting up, expanding and maintaining servers is not cheap and if Doghouse is going to be as successful as we all want it to be, then it needs money and I believe loyal Bruji supporters would not hesitate to donate.

Cheers, Merry Christmas and here is to an even greater New Year of 2014
Nora
Site Admin

Re: Merry Christmas and Help Support Bruji and Doghouse

Post by Nora »

Thanks so much for your kind words FineWine. You're right that this has been an extraordinary year for Bruji, the Pedias and Doghouse. Most of the work fell on Alex's shoulders since he's the resident Doghouse whiz and also because Conor and I were a bit busier than usual on the home front with Baby Bruji's arrival. But we're thrilled how things have worked out, especially with the new server and "Doghouse 2.0".

If you help us spread the word about the Pedias online and off, that's worth more to us than anything else. Not just because more people will buy our programs ;) but it means you're happy with our products and like recommending it to others. And that's what makes it really worthwhile for us. But if you'd still like to donate something extra to Bruji and Doghouse, you could do that via our PayPal account. It's linked to our support email address.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all!
MOTIVHIMMEL
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Re: Merry Christmas and Help Support Bruji and Doghouse

Post by MOTIVHIMMEL »

A big thank you from me to around your software.
I loving DVDpedia more and more and one step to show how much I like it was, to deliver a great template ;-)

You guys doing an great job and I love your support. Keep up this great work.