Iphone 5s

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
Minou
Contributor
Contributor

Iphone 5s

Post by Minou »

I am thinking about upgrading my phone (currently iphone 4s) to 5s. Just checking to see that pocketpedia will seamlessly transfer...Will my cd, dvd,bookpedias transfer over? I use these a lot and don't want to loose anything. Hopefully no one is having issues? Thanks!
Orac
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Iphone 5s

Post by Orac »

Works perfectly for me. Just make sure you do a final backup of your 4s then restore that backup & your content to your new 5S
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Iphone 5s

Post by Conor »

If you use the Pedia programs, you will have to do a sync from the Mac to bring in the covers again as they are not saved to the iTunes backup in order to save space. If you have never synced to a Pedia then the covers will be part of the iTunes backup and will transfer to your new iPhone. You can always re-download the covers by tapping with two fingers and holding for two seconds on the large cover view (it's an obscure gesture as it's only there as a backup and only been used once by a user that lost his Mac).

Hope you get a brand new iPhone in your future and don't forget to sync both to iTunes and the Pedias on a regular basis to keep everything updated and backed up.