Ideas for future-pedias

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
Lost Highway
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Ideas for future-pedias

Post by Lost Highway »

I was searching the internet for a inventory software and a guarantee-management software
and than I asked myself why isn't it possible to create an alternate version of one of the pedias?
It can't be that difficult for the "pedia-guys" :)

And by the way: I need another pedia to manage all my magazines: Eclipsed, Rock hard, Rolling Stone,
Rocks etc.

Let me know what you all think about this ideas.

CUallsoon
Highway
Lost Highway
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Re: Ideas for future-pedias

Post by Lost Highway »

Is there anybody out there? :D
FineWine
Site Admin

Post by FineWine »

I beleive Conor explained himself quite well in this topic Stuffpedia? in the Future Requests Forum which is where these sorts of ideas should be posted. The original post was the 2nd Janurary 2017 with the last post just 3 days ago on the 11th January 2017. These questions have been raised many times over the years and one day? perhaps the "pedia's" will be all things to all people. Till then lets enjoy the wonderful 5 programs as they are and for what they are. Bruji still has a very long list of suggestions and ideas already for these programs and these will eventually be included as time and API's and program languages permit.

Till then the inbuilt forum search engine is your friend.

Enjoy
Lost Highway
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by Lost Highway »

Sorry that I have placed a question which you don't like.
Last edited by Lost Highway on Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Highway
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by Lost Highway »

Won't happen again.
FineWine
Site Admin

Post by FineWine »

I did not say I did not like your idea. But this idea of using the pedia's or designing another "pedia" for cataloguing outside of what they do now has been raised many times before and in the correct forum. Though one could argue that your post was a topic for discussion then perhaps the Pedia Talk Forum is the correct place for your post. Even so a bit of careful research prior to posting might have alleviated your other cataloguing worries.

50 Awesome Quotes on the Power of Ideas

Cheers
Lost Highway
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by Lost Highway »

Thanks for your educational measures, mom.