Licences and Installs

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
zanuski

Licences and Installs

Post by zanuski »

I don't know if I am asking or wording my question correctly, but as a church how many licences do we have and or how many computers can have the programmes installed on at one time?
zanuski

Re: Licences and Installs

Post by zanuski »

Found the answer:
The purchase all three programs in our church’s name would registered the programs under that name.

Multiple users can have access to the same Bookpedia database provided they either have access to the same computer or the Bookpedia database is located in a central location such as a Dropbox folder. In that case each user needs to download the program to their own Mac. Licenses are family licenses allowing up to 5 users using the same serial number to register the program. After that, you’d need to purchase another license.

For more information on how to move the database to Dropbox or anywhere else that is not the standard location, please take a look at the Help file: http://www.bruji.com/help/bookpedia/con ... gDatabases

Bob Zemeski
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Licences and Installs

Post by Conor »

Glad you were able to find the answer. Pretty lax license, we want users to have fun and find our program useful. If it's just you and few assistants then one license is fine, if you are running a bigger operation and using Bookpedia simultaneously by many users on several computers then several license would be more appropriate.