Best purchase method to support Bruji

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
Conor
Top Dog

Best purchase method to support Bruji

Post by Conor »

All else being equal, is it more profitable to buy the suite of apps here through Bruji.com? Do these stay in sync with the Mac App Store releases?

I am ready to take the plunge and want to maximize the monetary support for these great Mac apps.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Best purchase method to support Bruji

Post by Conor »

Thanks for considering the Pedias. It's better for us and you to buy them through our store as you can use a bundle to save money. We would like to offer the bundle on the Mac App Store but it's not an option, unlike the iOS store. They stay pretty much in sync as the App Store Review times have improved, if anything our version would release first if the review time is taken longer than 2 days. But once you purchase either you can flip back and forth between versions. To move into the App Store eco-system let us know and we can send you promotional codes after your purchase.

I mistakenly deleted the above message :oops:, hence why it seems I am replying to myself.
TM8O

Re: Best purchase method to support Bruji

Post by TM8O »

Thanks a bunch, will be kicking off the new year with these apps in our household.