Took the plunge - full bundle

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
TM8O

Took the plunge - full bundle

Post by TM8O »

Been lurking the Bruji site and testing the demo versions for a while. Then put organizing my life on hold for a while but finally coming back to this project and picked up the full bundle of media apps via Mac. App Store. Will be having my son spend some of his summer cataloging our books, games, and movies. LMK if the community has any tips for logging digital games (Steam, iOS, Nintendo marketplace) and digital movies as well (iTunes, VUDU).

Thanks in advance to the Bruji team for great apps. We will also be leveraging the Apple TV app in multiple rooms!
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Took the plunge - full bundle

Post by Conor »

Welcome, Excellent!

Child labor, the best kind of free labor.

For iTunes you can export the iTunes movie collection into an XML file and drag and drop that to DVDpedia to have it import it.

Do try switching over to "Moby Games" by clicking on the magnifying glass or by dragging it to be the firsts or second after Doghouse in the preferences. As they are really good about digital platform games.

Have on the to do list to add the Steam API to Gamepedia. But waiting or reworking the collection but of the app, so that I can add a generic interface to have users authenticate and pull/push their data over to web services via simple drag and drop to a collection.
TM8O

Re: Took the plunge - full bundle

Post by TM8O »

Thanks for the tips and that future enhancement sounds great too. Thank you!