Import from XBMC Library

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
jaydekmac
Inductee
Inductee

Import from XBMC Library

Post by jaydekmac »

Hi There

I bought DVDpedia a while back and my computer crashed! I forgot to backup my library. I already have my vid collection through XBMC on external hard drive. It has exported all nfo and tbn files for each movie and I was wondering if it was possible to import into DVDpedia using a plugin someone may have created.
Hope you can help,

Thanks!

Jayde
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Import from XBMC Library

Post by Conor »

Hi Jayde,

Sorry to hear about your drive failure. Do send us some samples of the NFO and TBN files, those with the most details (or different formats if you have movies and TV series) and we can work creating an import as it would be a useful addition to the large number of XML formats that DVDpedia can read. At the moment most of these are drag and drop imports but we are working on a scan a folder/drive type import, that would allow batch imports of multiple distinct files as is the case for the XBMC.

Of course DVDpedia is always extendable via the plug-ing architecture if you are a programmer and want to work on your own customized import/export/interaction XBMC functions.