'Reflection' image in edit window

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
thajeztah
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

'Reflection' image in edit window

Post by thajeztah »

Just installed the 'Pedia 4.5.2 updates and saw the new 'reflection' image in the edit-window. Mm... erm.. nope (sorry) don't like em. I.m.o. the reflection-images look great on a black background and if they're semi-transparent/gradient, but simply don't make sense on a white-background. Especially since there's no gradient/transparency the reflection-image look more like a tiling background.

On the plus side, thanks to Bruji for adding the 'lowered' buttons for info and statistics. 'Date modified' comes in handy too :)
sjk
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Re: 'Reflection' image in edit window

Post by sjk »

Boring-reply-of-the-day: I agree with everything you wrote.
Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

Don't worry, we haven't gone off our rocker completely - that reflection was not supposed to loose its gradient. Unfortunately we didn't catch that bug in time. Use your 'Check for Updates' command in the Pedias to get the fix, version 4.5.3.
a_designer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by a_designer »

Thanks for fixing this in 4.5.3, and I am sorry to be "picky," but the fixed image shows turquoise colored "dots" when the reflected image has areas out of gamut. It is not horrible, but odd because that has not appeared in the past.

Much thanks for releasing 4.5.3 so quickly!
thajeztah
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by thajeztah »

Ah looks a lot better!