Easier way to access links

Tell us about your wildest feature dreams. Or just harmless suggestions for improvement.
jwolf79
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Easier way to access links

Post by jwolf79 »

Hi, I use Bookpedia to keep track of all of my books, including ebooks. And i increasingly use it to find a subset of my ebooks so that I can copy these to an external device (e.g. An ipad). But when I highlight a list of say 10 references with links, there is no straightforward way to copy the files (e.g. PDFs) linked to those references to another folder for future syncing with an iDevice. The best one gets is a bibliographic list of those references - but not the links themselves.

Would be great to have a way of getting at linked files in a more transparent and accessible manner.

Thanks,
Jeff
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Easier way to access links

Post by Conor »

Hi Jeff,

I just wanted to thank you for the feedback. I will look at the possibilities for a future version; putting the links on the Mac OS X pasteboard so that copy command in the Finder might work or showing all the linked files in the Finder pre-selected for an easy drag (this would not be possible if the files are in separate folders).