Info View Formatting Issue

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
witchkitten
Captain
Captain

Info View Formatting Issue

Post by witchkitten »

Since the latest update to version 4.6.7, I am having formatting issues with the Collection info view template as well as my custom info view template. The bug is that instead of aligning the information such as "publisher", "genre", "format", etc. to the left, some of the fields are aligning to the right. It is usually the third field from the top that has the issue but some of the entries don't have the issue at all while others are having alignment issues with other fields as well. Please help.

FYI: I am using OS 10.6.8.

ETA:
I just realized the formatting issue is only present when the entry is too short for the scrollbar to be present. For longer entries where there is a scrollbar, the formatting is correct.
Nora
Site Admin

Re: Info View Formatting Issue

Post by Nora »

We haven't changed anything in the info view or the templates with the latest update but if you could email me a couple of screenshots of the problem, that might help us find the problem. You'll find our email address on the support page.