Please help my brain with this one

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
sitenoise
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Please help my brain with this one

Post by sitenoise »

I created a Smart Collection where "Collection ID - is not - [empty]" in order to have a Collection that is my entire database.

When I use a calculator to add up the numbers in Library, Wish List, and Excluded Collections, that number is ONE number larger than the Smart Collection that is supposed to house my entire database.

I created a temporary Smart Collection where "Collection ID - is - [empty]" to make sure all my entries had Collection IDs, and also created a Smart Collection where "Collection Name - is - ... [and named my Library, Wish List and all Excluded Collections by name] and that one comes up ONE number less than using the calculator to add them up.

I used the calculator several times and keep getting the same result, so I don't think it's user error there.

Any ideas of what is causing this discrepancy and how to find it out? I'm thinking it means I have a duplicate existing in different collections.
Nora
Site Admin

Re: Please help my brain with this one

Post by Nora »

Send us your database and we'll take a look at it.