Delete all Field Information

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
pixxelpusher

Delete all Field Information

Post by pixxelpusher »

Hi, I was just wondering if it is possible to select all your movies in list view and only delete a specific field from all of them?
I am wanting to delete all the "Genre" Fields from all my movies and update them, but at the moment i can only seem to do this one at a time, which will take me a very long time to do.
kbarnes70
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Re: Delete all Field Information

Post by kbarnes70 »

pixxelpusher wrote:Hi, I was just wondering if it is possible to select all your movies in list view and only delete a specific field from all of them?
I am wanting to delete all the "Genre" Fields from all my movies and update them, but at the moment i can only seem to do this one at a time, which will take me a very long time to do.
Select all the entries you want to do the delete on. Then open the Edit window and locate the Genre field. Empty the field, make sure the check box is ticked and then click OK or whatever. You will now have empty Genre fields for all the selected entries.
pixxelpusher

Post by pixxelpusher »

kbarnes70 wrote:Select all the entries you want to do the delete on. Then open the Edit window and locate the Genre field. Empty the field, make sure the check box is ticked and then click OK or whatever. You will now have empty Genre fields for all the selected entries.
Oh Awesome!!! Thank you so much kbarnes70 that worked like a charm! You have saved me hours of work. Thanks again.
kbarnes70
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by kbarnes70 »

pixxelpusher wrote:
kbarnes70 wrote:Select all the entries you want to do the delete on. Then open the Edit window and locate the Genre field. Empty the field, make sure the check box is ticked and then click OK or whatever. You will now have empty Genre fields for all the selected entries.
Oh Awesome!!! Thank you so much kbarnes70 that worked like a charm! You have saved me hours of work. Thanks again.
My pleasure.

Cheers,

Keith