little bug

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
axiom
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

little bug

Post by axiom »

in "grid view",if you have 2 same name movie,if you delete one,the other is been deleted
axiom
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Re: little bug

Post by axiom »

and,when i am searching a film by name though dvdweb,if time is long,i can not stop searching(cancel button is not working)..and if i update many movies,i aslo can not stop
Nora
Site Admin

Re: little bug

Post by Nora »

If you can reproduce the problem with the second movie being deleted please send me more detailed steps about what exactly you're doing and your database so I can try this out here. (I can't reproduce the problem so far.)

About canceling a search - this should work fine while the search is still going on. As soon as the download of the cover image has started (which happens in the background before the add/edit window opens) then the search cannot be cancelled anymore but then it should be a matter of seconds. But please give the beta version of DVDpedia a try and let me know if the cancel option has improved. If not, which search site are you using and could you give me a sample search keyword you used so I can try to reproduce this here?

The 'update from' command cannot be canceled at the moment. We'll see about adding that as an option in the future.