Pocketpedia AND iCloud intergration

Tell us about your wildest feature dreams. Or just harmless suggestions for improvement.
FineWine
Site Admin

Pocketpedia AND iCloud intergration

Post by FineWine »

Hi Team - Great job on Pocketpedia3 and congratulations on the first day iTunes sales and YES I do like the icon. :D :D :D :D

After doing a forum search I know this has been raised before in General teams, but are there still plans for FULL automatic iCloud bidirectional sync'ing as is present with Lion <> iCloud <>iDevices e.g. iCal <> Calendar and Address Book <> Contacts etc. even though these App's are not running in the Dock.

As you have already stated that in the near future, Pocketpedia will have full iDevice editing, so having FULL automatic iCloud bidirectional sync'ing would be a huge feature for our household as we have two iPhones, an iPad & an iMac and manual sync'ing is a bit of a bore and chore. I am sure other Pedia users have even more Apple iCloud products.

Cheers
Nora
Site Admin

Re: Pocketpedia AND iCloud intergration

Post by Nora »

Hopefully full iCloud integration like that will come to the Pedias in the future. We're still finding our way around the feature so I can't give you any details at this point but it's definitely something we're interested in.
FineWine
Site Admin

Re: Pocketpedia AND iCloud intergration

Post by FineWine »

Thank you Nora - we really look forward to full iCloud integration.

Cheers