Pocketpedia 3 and sort / list viev

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
drwilczur
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Pocketpedia 3 and sort / list viev

Post by drwilczur »

It's not a bug it's rather change request (sugestion): When open library (I use DVDpedia) we can see on the left the list of DVDs with, on the top the search window. But that search window is attached to the list - its scroll with it. I ssugest to freeze it on the top of the colomn - it is not very practical when extensive list was kept for the last position to return to the search because it has to rewind the entire list.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Pocketpedia 3 and sort / list viev

Post by Conor »

Thank you for the feedback. It was something we experimented with during development. Screen space is at a premium on the mobile devices and on the iPhone it's simply not feasible to lose that space to the search field (especially with the need for the tab bar at the bottom). On the iPad it's slightly more doable as there is a lot more browsing space but it's also important to keep the behavior consistent across the devices for users with multiple devices. Do keep in mind that Apple provides the double tap in the status bar to arrive at the search field immediately for this reason. So after a search if you want to do another search double tap the status bar. Keep in mind that you don't have to dismiss the search (done button) to view the results, keeping the search field in view.
drwilczur
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Re: Pocketpedia 3 and sort / list viev

Post by drwilczur »

thank you Connor. I will use a double tap so I've completely forgot.