Pocketpedia 3 wont show Library

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
RaymoII

Pocketpedia 3 wont show Library

Post by RaymoII »

Sync in seconds and all lists work fine except for library. When I press library it just quits the app.
Is there a size limit? I have 707 in library
Nora
Site Admin

Re: Pocketpedia 3 wont show Library

Post by Nora »

That's very strange indeed that it won't show you your Library. Especially since we've run the program with much larger test libraries here. Could you please send us the crash report for Pocketpedia so we can look into that here? After you sync your mobile device all crash reports will appear in ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/[your device name]/ under the name "Pocketpedia…crash".

Also, could you please send us your Database.dvdpd file so we can try to reproduce the problem here, just in case there's something unique to your database. You'll find the file in your Home folder under ~/Library/Application Support/DVDpedia/Database.dvdpd. Please archive the file before sending it to save space. (Select it and choose 'Archive' or 'Compress' from the File menu. That'll create a new file called 'Database.dvdpd.zip' which you can then attach to the email.)

If you're on Lion, it hides the Library folder by default so to go to your DVDpedia data folder you have to use the Finder's 'Go' menu, hold down the Option key and the Library folder will appear.
fgb.58
Inductee
Inductee

Post by fgb.58 »

It is the same for me.
fgb.58
Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

Then please send us your database file as well so we can try that out here, thanks. You'll find our email on the Support page.
ShuBe
Inductee
Inductee

Post by ShuBe »

Hi,

I have the same problem. The first time I synced everything worked, then I did an update (added some dvd's on my computer, synced it with my iPad) and ever since I'm unable to open the database. I even uninstalled Pocketpedia3 and re-installed it, but to no avail. I will send you my database file to see if something's wrong with it.

Regards,
ShuBe
judocama
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by judocama »

I have the same problem.

Only I can open small libraries, when I try open my full library freeze and don't work.

Thanks in advance.
Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

Can you check if there is a crash log for Pocketpedia please? To get the crash logs connect your mobile device with the computer and sync it via iTunes. Once that is done the logs will be located in your home folder at ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/[name of your device]/Pocketpedia3…crash. If you are in Lion it hides the "Library" folder by default, hold down the option key and use the "Go" menu to select "Library" to show the folder.