alternate icons

Tell us about your wildest feature dreams. Or just harmless suggestions for improvement.
a_designer
Contributor
Contributor

alternate icons

Post by a_designer »

Hello,

Would it be possible to bring back the previous "Alternate Icons" (green, red circles) for Bookpedia? If not, there used to be a stand alone installer for those icons. Any chance of that being reposted?

Thank you.
Nora
Site Admin

Re: alternate icons

Post by Nora »

There are some new source list icons available for download from our Extras page, designed by Wolfrosch.

If you'd rather have the old ones, you can download those files here: red circle and green circle. Make sure you keep a copy of the files around on your computer so you can use them again to replace the icons with the next update download.
a_designer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by a_designer »

Hello Nora,

Thank you, but I tried to install them and I get the message "Installation Failed" for both of the files. Any chance the bugs could be fixed?

(N.B. The link you posted for the green circle is incorrect. The syntax you used leaves out the word "extras".)
Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

Sorry about that, I forgot to update the title of the actual image files inside (the names of the images have changed with version 5). Please download the files again, correct link and all this time: check mark and circle minus
a_designer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by a_designer »

Thank you Nora. They work fine now. I prefer these icons.
dks

Post by dks »

Hi, I am having trouble locating the Wolfrosch icon installer or package. Any hints?
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

With the new retina icons in the Pedias we did not have a Retina version for the Wolfrosch icons, so they are not listed anymore.

But they can still be downloaded at their original links for non-retina computers: Bookpedia, CDpedia, DVDpedia and Gamepedia.