Can't find "Man of Steel" Blu Ray

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
billyt1963

Can't find "Man of Steel" Blu Ray

Post by billyt1963 »

I recently purchased "Man of Steel" on Blu Ray and tried to put it in my "old" (V4) version of DVDPedia. It could not find the information. I then upgraded to v5.4 and I am still not having any luck input this Blu Ray through the automated process. Any thoughts?

Running an iMac with 10.8.5 and the latest DVDPedia.

Billy
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Can't find "Man of Steel" Blu Ray

Post by Conor »

What search sites are you using to search for the movie. You can find out by clicking the magnifying glass in the search field. You can also adjust the "All" version under "Preferences -> Sites" by setting the order and turning some off. The default main site "Doghouse" returns three blu ray version when searching for "Man of Steel". IMDb returns the movie information as it's not media based, but movie based. If using the Amazon sites, be limit the search to "Title" as it produces better results then none that searches more attributes. Could be that searching by UPC code the item was not found, as the UPC code sometimes changes, in those case do search by title. If you still can't find the movie let me know more specifics on yours settings and will get it set up properly.
billyt1963

Re: Can't find "Man of Steel" Blu Ray

Post by billyt1963 »

Typing the title in worked just fine.

I have never done anything but scan the UPC, so that was a new experience for me.

Thanks for the help.

Billy