iSight is not working anymore

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: iSight is not working anymore

Post by Conor »

Thank you for the extra info. Glad to hear it's working on 32-bit mode. The program should be indistinguishable from the 64-bit mode. We had to change to a new Apple framework in 64-bit mode that captures the video information in another format and hence the levels of brightness are slightly different when analyzed out of the video. Thank you, I shall work on the fix.
padmavyuha

Post by padmavyuha »

Hi, I have the image-reversed problem with iSight too. OS X 10.11.1, latest xPedia apps downloaded today, I also have iGlasses installed (which doesn't show up as a selectable option in the list in your apps). I've tried in 32-bit mode, but it's still reversed. Any ideas?
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Thank you for the bug report. Do try disabling iGlasses and restarting your computer and then trying the scanning, to find out if it's an iGlasses compatibility issue.

To change the mirroring of the image hold down the option (alt) key as you click the iSight button. This will tell it to change the mirroring. Should have no effect on scanning.
padmavyuha

Post by padmavyuha »

Thanks, I'll try these things in a couple of days' time.