CDpedia 5.5.0 - Keyboard Shortcut for Full Screen

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
DanThe
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

CDpedia 5.5.0 - Keyboard Shortcut for Full Screen

Post by DanThe »

I just discovered a nice keyboard shortcut to toggle an app to full screen rather than having to move the pointer to the top-left corner of the screen and clicking the green button. All I have to do is press Control-Command-F.

This seems to be missing in CDpedia. I also tested this on DVDpedia and Bookpedia. The keyboard shortcut is missing there too.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: CDpedia 5.5.0 - Keyboard Shortcut for Full Screen

Post by Conor »

Thank you. Done (in the beta version and will be in the next official versions) new "Enter Full Screen" command under the "View" menu, with the matching shortcut.
DanThe
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by DanThe »

Thanks Connor!

I have just found out the Apple also uses the Escape key to exit full screen. Just tested it with Safari. They love to confuse us. :wink:

BTW, where do I download the beta version of Bookpedia and DVDpedia that have this fix?
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Currently in the country side on vacation, so was not with great interest, so did not do the full beta update for the there. But it's been uploaded now:

DVDpedia
Bookpedia
DanThe
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by DanThe »

No problems. Vacation takes precedence over everything else. I hope that the weather is good and the scenery beautiful.

Cheer!

Daniel