CDpedia 5.9.2. Beta bugs

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
dave937
Contributor
Contributor

CDpedia 5.9.2. Beta bugs

Post by dave937 »

the show/hide details button (and menu command) isn't working. Trying the menu command several times eventually got the details view to disappear, but then I couldn't bring it back again. The "details" item in the "view" menu is always checked...regardless of how often I try and toggle it.

another minor thing...if I edit a field or multiple fields directly in list view (i.e. by single clicking on a field, instead of going into the edit screen) the field previously changed is "greyed out". Sometimes 3 or 4 fields are greyed out while I'm making an edit or addition. No big deal so far, as they revert to normal after i'm done editing. I can send a screen shot if I'm not explaining it well.

Running 10.14 Mojave on a 2013 iMac
Conor
Top Dog

Re: CDpedia 5.9.2. Beta bugs

Post by Conor »

Thank you. I'll look into it this week, if I am unable to figure out the bug I'll get back to you for the screenshot or possible your preference settings.
FineWine
Site Admin

Re: CDpedia 5.9.2. Beta bugs

Post by FineWine »

Can verify same "View Details" bug on Toolbar in DVDpedia & Bookpedia and yes you have to select several times in View > Details to get it to work. Once it does work and details come back previous position is lost and Details View is right at the bottom of the List View this is intermittent though as some times it reverts to previous correct position.

2nd bug can not reproduce.