Bug with DVDpedia, last beta version

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
Hobolix
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Bug with DVDpedia, last beta version

Post by Hobolix »

This bug could be also with CDpedia and Bookpedia beta versions but I'm not sure. This was with previous DVDpedia beta too.
Sequence:
1) Add new record with ("+" button)
2) When add is done close the add window with "cancel" button (or with the little "x" red button)
3) Update record with Wikipedia and TMDb (I use always this sequence, I don't know if this is connected with the bug)
4) Quit the program
5) Reopen the program and the add window reappears asking if save or don't save (but there is nothing to save)

Conor
Top Dog

Re: Bug with DVDpedia, last beta version

Post by Conor »

Thank you so much for the details. Let me reproduce it and fix it in DVDpedia beta 119. (Will push it to the other Pedias soon with more fixes).

My testing uses the gear button or equivalent "ctrl-command-number" to add details from the other sites before pressing the add button.

But it's a bug that would have presented in other cases by using the menu command "Update from", thank you for letting me fix it.
Hobolix
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Re: Bug with DVDpedia, last beta version

Post by Hobolix »

Thanks to you, Conor! :D