Bookpedia bug?

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
designer
Contributor
Contributor

Bookpedia bug?

Post by designer »

This may be a bug: In Bookpedia, I have a separate collection titled "Journals." It is a subset of the library as a whole. It has hit 1000 entries but I can no longer add any more to the collection. Is there away to go beyond a 1000 entry limit?
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Bookpedia bug?

Post by Conor »

There are no artificial limits set in Bookpedia. Is the collection a smart collection? Do let me know more details. Could you have a look at your console log, see if there are any messages from Bookpedia? You can access the console log via the application 'Console', located inside your Applications/Utilities. The newer messages are towards the end of the log, Bookpedia would report any errors in there.

Otherwise please send me your Database.bookpd file via email so I can try to reproduce the problem here. You'll find the file in your Home folder under ~/Library/Application Support/Bookpedia/Database.bookpd. Please archive the file before sending it to save space. (Select it and choose 'Archive' or 'Compress' from the File menu. That'll create a new file called 'Database.bookpd.zip' which you can then attach to the email.)

The Library folder is hidden by default so to go to your Bookpedia data folder you have to use the Finder's 'Go' menu, hold down the Option key and the Library folder will appear.
designer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by designer »

I have the database re: Bookpedia, but I can't find your email address.
FineWine
Site Admin

Post by FineWine »

designer wrote:I have the database re: Bookpedia, but I can't find your email address.
You can find this if you click on Support at the top of this page, then click on support@bruji.com. Your email program should then automatically open up. :D