Rows unaligned in Bookpedia

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
jacklondon1988
Inductee
Inductee

Rows unaligned in Bookpedia

Post by jacklondon1988 »

Hello,

I have recently updated my system to Mac OS Big Sur 11.4. Once I opened Bookpedia, I found that the rows in the background are unaligned with the actual rows with the information of the books. These ones are shifted down a little bit.
Has this happened to someone else? How can I fix it?
Thank you

Jack
FineWine
Site Admin

Re: Rows unaligned in Bookpedia

Post by FineWine »

Welcome to the wonderful world of Bruji and his cataloguing programs and apps and welcome to these forums.

Conor, the one man band programmer of these programs and apps, is working as hard as he can updating them all for Big Sur version 11 and Apple goes an announces macOS Monterey version 12 last week. At the same time raising a young family in these trying and health critical times. So he is behind the eight ball.

As far as release times go for the Gold Masters of these programs, that is still a mystery. However please give the Beta's ago, they are very stable. You can download them from here: https://bruji.com/beta/

Enjoy and no question is to small or dumb in these forums but do remember to use the forum search function prior to posting. :D
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Rows unaligned in Bookpedia

Post by Conor »

Thank you Jack and FineWine. Misaligned rows was a thing for a few users on MacOS 11. Fixed in the beta version as FineWine mentioned. Thank you for the bug report.