Really big THANK YOU!!

What other people think of us.
beetle
Inductee
Inductee

Really big THANK YOU!!

Post by beetle »

As a previous Collectorz user, I only discovered Bookpedia earlier this year and I cannot tell you how glad I am! Bookpedia and Pocketpedia have been working so great for me that I was inspired to go purchase CDpedia and DVDpedia as well.

Thank you so much for these applications! I think software that does what you want and need it to do _and_ it does so without making you make it work is a rare find these days and I couldn't be more grateful.

Keep up the great work!!
FineWine
Site Admin

Re: Really big THANK YOU!!

Post by FineWine »

Welcome to the wonderful world of the Bruji Pedia's and these forums. No question to small or big or supposedly dumb.

During these trying days of COVID-19 and lockdowns, Conor, who is the one man (Top Dog) band of these pedia's, is also trying to raise and keep safe his young family. He and others in these forums will try to answer any questions in a timely manner but please be patient. Use the inbuilt forum search engine, most often you will find your answer.

Welcome
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Really big THANK YOU!!

Post by Conor »

Thank you both for the kind words. It's nice to hear how The Pedias are appreciated and used.

It has indeed been a crazy 2 years, for I believe a lot of us on the planet. Turned a lot of priorities around, things are starting slowly to return to a new normal, in a positive way for me and my family.