El Capitan

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
HansBR
Inductee
Inductee

El Capitan

Post by HansBR »

Hello,
where can I get still the versions from DVDpedia, CDpedia and Bookpedia for MacOS 11.6 ?
Thank You
FineWine
Site Admin

Re: El Capitan

Post by FineWine »

Hi and welcome to these forums.

Do you mean:
El Capitan version 10.11.*
OR
Big Sur 11.6.*

Version 6 of all the pedia's now only support 64 bit hardware architecture, not 32bit.

If you mean El Capitan version 10.11.* then these are no longer supported. Have a read of this Blog Post - Pedia Versions 5.6.1

I used to have backups of all the version 5's but I no longer do so. Someone in these forums may have a copy but don't hold your breath.

Have a read of this article: How to check if your Mac’s software is 32- or 64-bit.

You may find that your machine may support macOS Mojave which was the last macOS to support both 32bit and 64bit apps.

So if you can upgrade your macOS past El Capitan well and good.

It would be helpful if you inform us what your mac is: You can find this my clicking on the  symbol in the menubar and selection 'About This Mac' > General

If you mean Big Sur 11.6.* then go here to upgrade to the latest safe beta: New version released: DVDpedia 6.2.1 beta 247
Last edited by FineWine on Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spelling