DVDPedia Won't Contribute To Doghouse

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
gmangary97

DVDPedia Won't Contribute To Doghouse

Post by gmangary97 »

I hope I'm not duplicating a post; I tried searching and didn't find anything. I haven't been able to contribute to Doghouse from DVDPedia for a long time. I only try to contribute one DVD or Blu-ray at a time. Whenever I select Contribute Selection from the Doghouse menu in DVDPedia, nothing happens, nothing appears in the status 'area' where it usually shows "Contributing..." It has worked in the past. When I look at the Doghouse website, none of my contributions are there. Contributing to Doghouse works fine in CDPedia and BookPedia.

DVDPedia version 6.2.1
MacOS version 10.12.6

Thanks,
Gary
FineWine
Site Admin

Re: DVDPedia Won't Contribute To Doghouse

Post by FineWine »

I have already spoken to Conor about Doghouse. Though you will still receive a Doghouse Tag number your actual contribution wont appear and as you have noticed there is no longer any indication that your Pedia is contributing to Doghouse.

This is all due to the fact that the Doghouse server website software has to be totally updated and then re-actualised and this is going to be a huge task. Conor is spending all his time fixing all the App bugs and updating to the latest macOS. Amazon in particular is a huge headache for him at present.

Please be patient.
gmangary97

Re: DVDPedia Won't Contribute To Doghouse

Post by gmangary97 »

Sorry if I missed that somewhere.

Thank you!

Gary