Quotations

Tell us about your wildest feature dreams. Or just harmless suggestions for improvement.
paularidgeway

Quotations

Post by paularidgeway »

First of all, I have to say that I have CD Pedia and DVD Pedia and they've made my life so much easier, because I have such a large collection and half the time I didn't know what I had. I can't thank you enough. :)

I was wondering if it was possible to have an application that collects quotations. I've been trying to find a Mac application that fits the bill, but the easy to search interface and options you can find in Bruji programs just isn't available in anything I've been able to locate. Would it be possible to do something like that and have it import quotes from say http://www.quotationspage.com/ and other various sources on the net? I know nothing of programming, but it seems like the concept is easy enough.

Thanks again!

Ginny
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Thanks you for the feedback, it's good to know what users are interested in using. We have some ideas for the long term that might include a QuotePedia. But this is all speculative, at the moment we have to concentrate on the current programs and improve the code to make this possible.