Support for iGlasses software

Tell us about your wildest feature dreams. Or just harmless suggestions for improvement.
morrimac
Inductee
Inductee

Support for iGlasses software

Post by morrimac »

Great product DVDpedia!

It sure makes life easier. I love the iTunes interface. Please look into support for iGlasses software so I can use my Huckleberry mirror from Ecamm at http://www.ecamm.com without fighting the mirroring effects of the iSight, especially with Apple Intel Macbooks, since you can't move the iSight as easily as you can with one that isn't attached.

Best Wishes on your continued success!
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

If you click on the iSight button while holding down the option key DVDpedia will do the mirror image. You only have to hold down the option key once to flip the setting, it will remember your preference.
padmavyuha

Post by padmavyuha »

I'd like to add my humble weight to the iGlasses support request - the hig-res/b&w options in iGlasses would undoubtably make it easier for DVDpedia to pick up barcodes from my macbook pro's iSight.

Meanwhile, I've just started using the app today, and I'm enjoying it a lot - in spite of the feeling of creeping horror which goes along with 'how on earth did I end up with 200 DVDs?' And let's not get into the VHS collection...

- padmavyuha
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

200? Consider yourself lucky, there are collections that run into the thousands :) But they tend to be professionals – professors, film industry...

Thanks for adding your vote to the iGlasses feature.